Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Ouch.

Life (a little love and mostly WORK) has been evil-crazy the past weeks. 3 resignations and 1 on maternity leave. Left me here feeling so freaking.. sigh.. stressed out. Things are gonna change, I tell ya. That's all I wanna say for now. I'm feeling the tightness in the shoulders ang a litle pain in the temples right now, and it's just the beginning of the week. Stop. Breathe. At least night shift ends this week.

Of course, I still find time to party on down. Happy housewarming last friday. It's not all done yet but it's getting there. I really worked my ass off renovating this place and for me it is a success. My pride and joy. I learned a lot. Independent living. Although I still bring my laundry home and someone comes and cleans up the place at least once a week, does that count? (Smiling sheepishly.) Hey, I do the dishes and doing amatuer cooking and baking and scrubbing floors and cleaning bathrooms and stuff. Defensive? Nah. Learning, I am and life-altering, it is. It's been interesting. And a little scary.

Wish I could tell you more but work is calling. Rather loudly. Bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home