Friday, May 08, 2009

Friends

I have long-time friends that have survived my bouts with just about everything I've done, been and have become in life. They saw me through school, gimmicks, experimentations, a lot of firsts, family crisis, farewells, petty arguments, life-changing decisions, verbal wars, emotional breakdowns..

This was an unpublished post from long ago. Looking back at it now, it still holds true of course. Friends have been there for me when even my own family was not. A substitute for whatever I lacked but needed. And my point is? I don't know. I guess, I just want to show appreciation and gratitude and will forever be indebted to the people who showed genuine concern and empathy at my lowest of lows.

The world can be cruel yes, but somehow there is still beauty in it. A kind heart might just be the best thing this world can offer. Don't you think so too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home