Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Familial reconnection

Recently I have been back in the loop with my older cousins. We've been chatting away, feebly trying to be updated with the years we've missed on each other's lives. It's been fun. It's been great.

Reconnecting with my family always gratifies me. That familiar feeling of belongingness. Being assured that in this world of chaos, here is a group of people that has seen me through everything but still looks at me as their own.

No matter what.

Dependability. Solidarity. Feeling free to be me. Always encouraging me to be the best person I can be. I am truly blessed for having this side of my family in my life. And then, there is the other side... Well, let's just say that I personally believe that there is a balance to everything.

As I accumulate my years here on earth, things get a little more complicated, a little more difficult to comprehend, a little bit more intense to take it all in. Life happens. And boy, it ain't easy. But nevertheless, very interesting how it all plays out.

Life has amusingly told me that shit happens. So grow up.

Shout-outs to Kuya Michael Conrad and Ate Sharon Michelle and baby Bianca!

Happy Birthday Mommy! You mean everything to me!

2 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger boogabead said...

michael conrad!!!! ako yon!!!

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger tin said...

teeheehee. kulet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home