Monday, June 20, 2005

Night owl returns

Yes the night owl has returned. Boohoohoo. Will again be working nights and sleeping days for the next four weeks. Countdown begins tonight. Boohoohoo. Sob sob sob. Oh well, what are you gonna do? Shrug.

A lot has happened over the past weeks. A lot. But here's what I want to talk about for now. Want to keep this short because I'm sure that drowsiness will come soon. Boohoohoo.

1) Ate Michelle's operation to remove her cervical cancer is today. I pray that everything goes well and pray for her safety and full recovery.

2) Me, ninang again to a new member of the family. Baptism on Sunday at greenhills. Much controversy ongoing here. Nanay has told me that we will only visit the church and boycott the reception, in support of Tito Oyet (my cousin's Dad) who will not be attending at all and have not spoken to his eldest daughter ever since they knew she got pregnant just after graduating college. No known plans of getting married yet bec the boy's parents want him to finish college first. My cousin has left their house because Tito refused to talk to her and even refused to come home. She is now living in a condo paid for by her bf's parents including all expenses. The child carries her bf's family name. These are the facts.

We have a very conservative and tight family. Much heartbreak has materialized from this. But for sure, I know that we will stand by what is right, offer incessant support and pass good judgment. Never underestimate the bond that this family has built. I am so grateful that I am part of it, that I belong and that I am involved. I believe in the things that they stand up for, in the standards that they have set, and admire them for being morally upright citizens. I bring this with me every single day. Loud and proud.

3) Contemplating on renting out a place nearer the office with my brother. Oh boy. I have mixed feelings about this and am sorting it out as best as I can. Hope I make the right decision.

Buck stops here for now. Starting to get cross-eyed and sleepy. Funny. Wonder what coffee tastes like. Teeheehee.

1 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger tin said...

Yay! God bless us always.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home